Terms & Conditions of Bookings & Payments
KIDS CAMP - Payment for one camper includes four nights accommodation, food for five days including morning tea and afternoon tea, adventure activities and supervision. Campers will not be allowed to attend unless payment is made prior to camp.
BOOK PAYMENTS - Beacon in the Harbour by Joseph Aldridge $20
Payments can be made to Living Springs (Official Trading name Living Springs Trust) by the following options:
Online bank payment to Living Springs BNZ 02 0842 0009837 00. Please enter your campers name as a reference. Living Springs will appear on you statement.
Credit card payment accepted currently over phone only. Living Springs will appear on your statement. All transactions are in NZ dollars.
Cheques can be posted to the address above.
1) Fees are charged by Living Springs for the full five days/four nights from 8:30am Monday to 3.30pm Friday. We do not do partial camps or payments as children should stay for the entire week (with the exception of illness or accident).
2) All rates are available to Parents/Caregivers to view on the registration form on the Living Springs website and displayed in the terms and conditions.
3) In the event of a cancellation of a child’s booking to camp due to ill health or an unforeseen change in circumstances, the full amount paid may be refunded if child returns home and stays at home within the first 24 hours. If the illness occurs after the first 24 hour period, the camp fee may be credited towards the next camp or partial fee refund may be made and is at the discretion of the Living Springs staff.
4) Parents/Caregivers are expected to contact Living Springs by phone or email prior to the start of the programme if their child will not be attending as per their registration.
5) If a child is not brought to camp when expected, staff will to the best of their ability, attempt to contact the Parent/Caregiver to ascertain whether or not they will be attending. In this instance the camp registration fee may be forfeited.
6) Last minute bookings will be taken on the proviso that there are still spaces available.
1. Collection of Information
We gather certain information about users of the Living Springs website (the Website) and registration for Kids Camp. This information includes:
(a) personal information, provided through voluntary registration as a camper or use of the Website (such as your first and last names and email address);
(b) personal information, provided to us by you for booking through the Website (such as credit card number, expiration date and authentication codes or related information);
(c) personal information, provided to us by you through any other method (including without limitation correspondence and discussions);
2. Any personal information you provide may be used for the following purposes:
(a) to verify your identity and/or the accuracy of that information (including using the information to contact you);
(b) to send you correspondence to your nominated email address and mobile telephone number
(c) to obtain feedback on a booking you have made;
(d) responding to any queries and/or comments you have sent to us;
(e) send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins and requested information; and
(f) such other use that you authorise.
3. Credit card and billing information is obtained from you via a Secure Socket Layer connection (SSL), which is fully encrypted. This information and your other personal information will be kept safe and secure. We do not share this information with any third party.
4. While we take strict precautions to protect your personal information against unauthorised use or disclosure, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit or receive through the Website. These activities are conducted at your own risk.