Easter Colouring Competition and Win!
WIN WIN WIN!
Easter is around the corner and at Living Springs we celebrate it with Easter eggs, hot cross buns AND a kids colouring competition!
Who can enter
Children between 8-12 years old will be in the draw for a spot at Kids Camp. Younger kids will be in the draw to win one of 2 Easter prize packs.
What you could win
The winner will get a spot at this April’s Kids Camp. Read more about our 3 night, 4 day camp here.
How to enter
Step 1: Complete the colouring challenge
To submit your entry, download and colour in Buddy the bunny . At the bottom, include your name, age and contact details.
You can print the page or colour it in digitally. It’s up to you!
Step 2: Send it to us
Email a scanned copy of your entry to email@example.com or post it to:
Buddy the Bunny Competition
218 Bamfords Road
Submissions close 12 April 2021.
Announcing the winner
The panel of judges from Living Springs will choose the winning entries.
We’ll notify winners by email and on Facebook.
Terms and conditions
- The competition opens 3:00 pm Monday 25 March 2021 and closes at 5 pm 12 April 2021. We will accept no entries outside of these times and dates.
- You must submit your entry on a completed entry form and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org as a scanned file. Files can be no larger than 5mb.
- You can enter up to 5 times.
- Entrants must be between 8 and 12 years of age to win the 1st prize, a place at Kids Camp.
- By entering, entrants give permission to Living Springs to use any materials submitted for the competition for social media, website and other promotional purposes.
- If the organisers cannot open or upload the entries submitted because of technical errors caused by file quality or if the file is damaged, the organiser reserves the right not to include the entries in the competition. We will enter into no correspondence with the entrant.
- Entrants agree to be contacted by the organisers regarding this competition.
- We will notify the winners by 13 April 2021.
- The judges’ decision is final and we will enter into no correspondence.
- Prizes are non transferable and are not redeemable for cash. We will award up to a maximum of three prizes.
- If for any reason this competition cannot run as planned because of any cause beyond the control of the organiser which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the promotion may be discontinued at the discretion of the organiser. The organiser accepts no responsibility for such an event.
- The organiser and its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) claimed or sustained, because of taking part in this competition except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The entrant’s consent to these Terms and Conditions is through their submission of their artwork to the above-stated postal and email address.
Happy Easter and Happy Colouring!!